17 Haziran 2020 Çarşamba

Project evaluation..

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1j-3z6PcikruKS-iBlAtNd1exNmbxL46gE-VNFEeSNYviXA/viewform?usp=sf_link


  • RESULTS
    1.Do you think that this project was an important experience exchange? 10 răspunsuri
    YES 100%
    2. What do you like to this project?10 răspunsuri
    I like partners from different countries coming together
    I immediately believed in this project. For me it was the first experience and it certainly enriched both me and my students. It was very nice to be able to share experiences, activities and I hope our collaboration can continue! Thanks for all
    There were different interesting activites for our students and lots of enthusiastic prarners.
    It is very nice to have nature and art works together
    Nature and art to be intertwined
    Students of kindergartens and primary schools got to know about different countries, compared seasons in them and showed their creativity.
    I like joining all the activities and experiencing them with my students
    My students and I liked everything in the project.
    I like the opportunity to learn.
    3.What would you change?10 răspunsuri
    I would like to be able to speak in the same language.
    Maybe more collaboration, especially at the beginning.
    I don't think that something should be changed.
    I would add drama
    The founders were rather passive.
    To my mind there is nothing to change in the project.
    I would change nothing
    4. The project had a pozitive impact on the students?10 răspunsuri
    YES 100%
    5. How do you think the activities were?10 răspunsuri
    EASY 100%
    6. Do you think that were too many activities?9 răspunsuri
     YES 44,4%
     NO 55,6%
    7. How useful was this project for you?10 răspunsuri
    1-0 (0%)
    2-0 (0%)
    3-0 (0%)
    4-1 (10%)
    5-9 (90%)

  • Did you like our project?
    Yes, I liked it very much.
    9 adet oy (100.00%)
    Maybe.
    0 adet oy (0%)
    No, I didn't.
    0 adet oy (0%)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder